Cozumel (Mexico) is beautiful. This location is a fabulous destination to get married. White sand beaches and turquoise waters capture the hearts of many tourists and couples each year. If you plan to take photos of your special day, you won’t regret it. Cozumel offers beauty and panoramic views that every couple can enjoy. Make sure you have these legal requirements filled in before getting married in Cozumel.
• Confirm you both have a digital passport. Now it is necessary that everyone has a passport when traveling to other countries.
• Get blood tests done about 20 days before you plan to get married. This is a requirement in Cozumel. Even if you get the tests in your home country, you will need a certificate from a doctor in Mexico when you arrive.
• Have your witnesses lined up in advance if you are planning a civil wedding ceremony. Make sure your witnesses know what day you are getting married as well as the time and place so they will definitely prepared for your special wedding day.
• Bring your relevant documents from home. Make sure you have the certificates of divorce or death if you have been previously married and divorced or widowed.
• Take your ID and passport if you get married. You must be over 18 years of age to marry. Also include a copy of an immigration visa sheet that you received upon arrival in Cozumel, Mexico.
• Bring money for your marriage license. The marriage license and judge services in Cozumel costs $ 350. You will have two days to confirm the license.